Friday, April 1, 2011

Got behind again! Big time!!

That is one of the myriad problems with doing a daily blog. There is no day off! Oops! Well, I had a great day yesterday. Didn't do much until about four. Then I headed off for errands. I went to the bank, the library and then to the store to buy some goodies. I was in a rare giving mood.

Then off to Raleigh and then Durham for a night on the town. Woo hoo! Everyone who has been to Beyu in Durham, please raise your hand! Good food, occasional music. Then off to Whiskey, right down the street. A cigar/whiskey bar. Very hip and cool place. More jazz!

A nice night was had by all. At least I hope that was the case.

Pictures! But don't forget, these are from the March 30. Eeeek!


This picture was supposed to demonstrate how wet and rainy it was. Eh.


Before I moved to NC, I didn't really know what Azaleas were. My house used to have a lot of azaleas. Sadly, I am not much of a gardener, yet, so most of them have moved along. These, though, look pretty amazing!

Ok, one day down, bunches to go. My goal is to be all caught up by the end of the day! Thank you for your patience and understanding!!

No comments: