Thursday, April 7, 2011

And now for something completely...

...like everything else. :)

Apparently, I didn't get 100% caught up yesterday in the blog. Honestly, I got so confused trying to remember what I had done and when I was writing about, that it just escaped me. Oh well. So, here we are, maybe this could be considered a bonus blog? Ok, probably not, but at least there will be pictures from Wednesday, April 6 here. Woo hoo!

I am thinking that tonight I am going to cook one of my favorite dinners for me and whoever else happens to be here. Artichokes and steak. Yippee! Not sure what else to have, maybe garlic bread since I like it so much. Maybe a salad - with feta and Greek olives. Sounding better and better. Saliva is starting to drip from my mouth. Yup, actual drool. :)

Ok, enough of this brewhaha. Time to eat a little something and get back to work. Lots to do and happy to do it!

Pictures from April 6:


Daniel's first puzzle further along. I am doing my best not to just finish the thing! Oh, and Cate let me unsnarl some yarn last night. I so, so, so! enjoy unsnarling things!!


Dinner - baked chicken - yum, rice and baked beans.

Ok, back to work. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: