Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good night's sleep

I had a wacky dream, though. I was working with some drug dealers who were under seige - maybe it was watching the news about what is happening in Libya that stimulated this dream. Who knows whence dreams come?

Hey, I was told yesterday that I was an energy depleter, at least in this person's experience. What? Really? Hmm. Just a couple days before she called me a cheerleader. I have never known a cheerleader who was an energy depleter. Whatever. If anyone else out there thinks I am an energy depleter, please let me know. I have lived the last 20 years of my life doing my best to lift people up and give them energy whenever possible and to find out that I have been doing it wrong would probably be a good piece of information to have. This is, of course, not to say that I am not at times desirous of other people's energies. I just don't think that, overall, I am an energy sucker.

Moving on. I am safely ensconced in my mom's house in Geneva, NY. I upacked last night and I think I did ok. I must admit to just throwing things in the car. I even brought my Roombas. Roombi? I have no idea why I brought them. Maybe just to show mom? I did not bring my mandoline (pronounced mandolean - thank you Jimmy!). I did bring my food processor though. I plan on making a lot (maybe 100) eggrolls for my mom to put in her freezer. And maybe some other stuff. I would like it to be so that she doesn't have to use the stove. Scares me to think that she does...

I looked at my passport and discovered that it expires in July. I am going to go to the post office and see what I need to do to get it renewed. One never knows when one will need a passport.

Locks of love - I think it is about time to go that route. We shall see. There is a salon downtown and if they know anything about it and are willing, I might just have to cut off all of my hair. Change is good.

No exciting plans for the near future. Just some detoxing and doing things for my mom. Yippee!

Sorry that my blog was down for a while yesterday or the day before. There was some suspicious activity on it apparently. I have no idea what that was, since they didn't tell me. Thank you Ellen Beck for letting me know that there was a problem. I will eventually migrate off of here (in the fullness of time).

Pictures from April 20, 2011:


My hotel room from Limekiln Road outside of Harrisburg, PA. I think that was my second time staying there.


Ouch! I wonder how this happened...

2 comments:

Jeffrois said...

I agree -- always have your passport handy. You never know.

Renewing is easy. You just need a current photo. So wait until Locks of Love works its magic.

Augustus said...

I was thinking of getting the photo before the haircut. I am perverse that way...