Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Second's Post

Welcome lucky number 18. Sammy, I would send you a direct message but Friend Connect doesn't seem to work for me in the current configuration (Firefox 4, on a MacBook). Oh well. Welcome anyway!

So, April second. I spent most of the day at home, sadly not catching up or doing anything productive. Cate and I actually went shopping and managed to spend less than 3 hours at it! Three stores, too! Cate bought me a fryer (picture "tomorrow") and some other stuff, including some groceries. Later, Cate and I did do some cooking. Well, all I did was marinate some chicken badly and then burn it to a crisp (on the outside) (on the grill) while leaving the inside nice and undercooked. Sigh.

Then, late-ish, I met up with Leah and Jeanie for a night out. Well, they had started afore me, so I pretty much was lucky enough to be their chauffeur for the latter part of the evening. We were going to meet at Fai Thai, but they were closing. So we ended up going to Foundation instead. Fun stuff. I acted as Leah's wingman! :)

Pictures from April 1:


Some new to me glassware. I like them a lot!


I had intended to make everything from scratch. But I was not feeling up to it - so Friday night frozen food it was.


Mom sent me a birthday present, real slipper/socks! Toasty and warm and comfy and thoughtful!

No comments: