Saturday, April 16, 2011

The day before yesterday

Hi there, blog readers! I hope your day has been a pleasant one. I have had a couple of very nice days. And now it is time to catch up again. Sigh, Life seems to be that way - either catching up or just keeping up. There is so much to do and time just keeps on drifting onward. Kind of inexorably. Yippee?

So, where was I when I was so rudely interrupted? Right, trying to catch up again. Wait a second. Am I three days behind? Shoot, how does this happen? Glarg even. Oh well. There's nothing for it, but to continue on.

Thursday, frikkin' Thursday. What happened on Thursday? Hmm. I am sure it was fun and exciting. Oh, ok, part of my trouble is that I have kinda lost track of time. Not working, as I am doing, does tend to help that along. Thursday. I know I got up. I know I puttered around. I know that I went up to Raleigh. Oh right, I spent time with a friend just hanging out. She did her stuff, while I say around and did my stuff. Like reading. I read a lot of a book that I got from the library. The Necromancer - fourth in a series of young adult fantasy books. They are pretty action filled and tie in a lot of mythology which to me is always interesting. The Percy Jackson books were also cool. Anyway, we eventually had dinner. And that was about it. Yippee! One day down.

And now for pictures from April 13:


This is the outdoor view of the clinic. A friend asked me why I had written about the STD thing. My response was that I just thought and think that it is important to think and talk about STDs now and again...



I love this little mug. I got it from a beer club I joined in Greenville, NC.

No comments: