Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life is weird

Isn't it? Don't you find? Yesterday, when I woke up, life seemed to be one way, and now, today when I wake up, it seems to be a completely different way. Yippee! Not for the different way in which I am finding life, but yippee for the fact that life is.

So, what to say and what not to say. I don't really want to air my laundry in public, but I also like to write about what is happening in my life. Hmm. Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away... :) Anywho, moving on. What the heck did I do yesterday. Oh, right! It was Bojangles/Saucer/Juggling day. Huzzah! What fun that was. Bojangles was yummy. Saucer was pleasant. And I threw up a lot at juggling. We did one of my favorite patterns which seemed to work really well with five people, though it can be done with a lot more. And I am sure there are variations. Then I dropped Daniel off at the house and headed out again. I spent the night at a hotel. Garg, they are expensive. Oh well. It had to be done. I needed a clear head and space in which to think. My poor mom is about to get a house guest! Yup, I am leaving the area until at least the end of June. I may pop back for a visit, but other than that, I am out of here for a while. Here, of course, being NC. I am not really excited about heading North since it is still winter up there, well, early spring at best. But it will be good not to be here.

Bridge night tonight, which means I will be getting a late start on the drive North. I do hope to make it past Washington, DC tonight. Good thing that I have gotten into a bit of a late night sort of schedule. I would blow off bridge, but since it will be the last time I am playing for the foreseeable future, it just didn't feel right.

The car is packed - just waiting for Cate to appear so we can chat.

Here is a picture from April 18, 2011:


Our food at Andy's. Yum!

4 comments:

Ellen B said...

Oh, sorry to see you go. Come back soon, and safe travels. :)

Augustus said...

Thank you Ellen!

Cindi said...

Better to throw up at juggling than at the Saucer.
We'll miss you around here--just when Lent is over, George can drink again, and we'll be more frequently frequenting the Saucer, and now you're gone. :-(

Augustus said...

Yes indeedy! And I plan on coming back now and again over the next few months. In fact, if I can find a place or places to crash, I might be back over Labor Day Weekend. Yippee!