Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trash Day

I am so excited. I collected a huge pile of cardboard and the trash people are coming to recycle it tomorrow. That means tonight or tomorrow I get to put out the cardboard and get my garage-let back. For those who don't know, the two car garage of this house was converted to a playroom. That is one of the major reasons I bought this place. Room enough for my pool table. The people who had the conversion done, left one of the roll-up doors functional and left a small, 8x8 maybe, space that I call the garage. The other space is the basement. Though sometimes I get confused and call whichever one whichever one. Oh well. In any case, that is where we keep all of the gardening equipment - including the mowers. And that means that Daniel, Cate's son, will get to mow soon! I can tell that he is just chomping at the bit to get to it! Maybe not.

So, I sent off the draft and revisions to Heather on Monday. Yippee! She says she will look at it this weekend, because she has been really busy with her real job. I am very excited. I think this next draft will be another great leap forward. I also sent a hard copy to the home office and asked for feedback. I hope I get something. I gave them a deadline of April 22. Ha. It is probably below their notice and I probably won't hear anything. In which case, I don't know what I will do.

I really don't know what I am going to do after Saturday. If I even get a last payment from this week. Unemployment payment that is. Sigh. I did toy with the idea of going back to school to get my doctorate in psychological counseling. We shall see. I haven't called the Argosy University people back yet, though they have called me several times - and haven't bothered to leave a message.

Feeling a little under the weather. My throat is sore. I haven't been sick in years - I think it might have been going to the clinic. Maybe it is something else. Hopefully it won't last long in any case.

Remember, the goal is 25 followers by the end of the year!

Here are the pictures from yesterday, April 12, 2011:


The building in which Clinc A was found!


Jeanie buying her ticket to India! Well, she didn't actually do it at that point but has done so subsequently.

No comments: