Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still Behind

And still, therefore, playing ketchup. Or mustard. Anywho. Here it is, in real time, Wednesday, April 6. Eeek! Time has flown. And continues to do so. Rumor has it, until one reaches 70 or so, time continues to accelerate. 20 more years. Sigh.

So, where was I? Where am I? Hmm, if I had been doing this daily, as I wanted to, I would be on April 2, which was last Saturday. Can I remember last Saturday? I hope so...

I had intended to go out to First night in Raleigh. For those of you who don't know of this tradition/event, First Night is the first Friday of each month. Lots of Art Galleries and such open their doors to the masses - they provide art, of course. And often the artists associated with the art. And sometimes some wine and cheese. And sometimes even entertainment. I was wanting to go, but really also needed to just spend some quality time at home. And yes, it was a quiet day at home. A little food was prepared and all was good. I don't know why I didn't get more done, but I didn't. Oh, yes, I remember. I was a little on the tired side from my adventures the night before!

Pictures from March 31:


Since my goal is to take at least one picture a day, everyday, sometimes I take some odd shots. I actually saw this out in the yard the other day - or was it on the deck? Anyway, I thought it was cool. Then it appeared in the living room. Some critter, Pekoe or Greta, probably. Doggie art. I actually took two pictures of it even. Before filing it in the circular file...


Remember the post about yesterday? Well this is some of the food from Beyu. Yummy it was indeed!


Jazz musicians at Whiskey in Durham, NC. A lot of people came to sit in with the band. At one point there were two trumpets and a guitar all jamming along!


It is a small world here in the Triangle. a coworker of Jeanie's appeared with her fiance and parents. Very nice group. They, unfortunately, had to listen to me for quite a while...

No comments: