Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday

Friday dawned a beautiful day. I was feeling much better than I had the night before. On Thursday, my sore throat had moved up to my nose so I was sneezing and snuffly. Not fun for anyone. And I must admit to having a bit of an issue where tissues are concerned. I tend to leave half used ones all over the place. And new and fresh ones. Just in case I might need them. But it can get a tad overwhelming at times.

So Friday arrived and I was feeling much better - about 90%. Yippee! It was an errands day. ATT store, grocery shopping and dinner. At the ATT store I found out that I was eligible for a new phone. And with the Apple 3GS for only $50, I am sorely tempted. Still tempted. We shall see. It would cost me about $20 a month more than I am paying, so I guess I kinda have to wait to see what happens with income. Sigh. Money. Poop. Moving on.

Dinner ended up being Indian, which was good. A place in Mini-city in North Raleigh. This was after we had explored Lafayette Village on Falls of the Neuse past the Raleighwood mall. Lots of cool places, but pricey! The spice shop was really cool. And at the Market they had popped things - can't think what they are called off hand - but I know that I like them a lot!!

Then, a brief stop at the Saucer for one beer and to say hi to the people who were there for the two plate parties. When I got there, there was only $35 left on the combined tab, so I had a beer and left the rest for whoever else still needed more beer.

All in all, a very nice day.

Yippee!

Pictures from April 14:


I finally got around to open the cool present from my brother Ernst. 50 eggs filled with boodle! Or is that booty? Anyway...


The contents, arranged as they lay - hardware, a couple of unidentified things, a 100 piece puzzle, some toy soldiers, some lightbulbs (?), balloons, gummy bears, a map of something that I have yet to figure out, ping pong balls, some shot glass like things, some weird little critters reminiscent of erasers, and the numbers 5 and 0. What a cool gift and idea!


One of the Azalea bushes looking pretty.

Still holding at 18 followers. I have faith that 25 followers by the end of the year is doable! Power to the followers! :)

No comments: