Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday's Blog post

Here we are again. What the heck? Seems like we were just writing about Monday a week ago. Weird...I don't really have anything too exciting to say about Sunday. Or Monday. I mean, I did have lunch with my friend Mardia. We went to Andy's. That place has undergone a re-framing. It used to be a Cheesesteak place. Now it seems to be moving in the direction of a fifties burger joint. Mardia had hotdogs, I had a cheesesteak. I still think the one I made at the house was one of the best I have ever had. I am pretty sure I blogged about it...

Now I am safely at the Saucer, typing away on my computer. Having my three beers towards my 19th plate. I think after today I will have only 25 beers left to complete this one. Yippee!

And now, pictures from Sunday, April 17, 2011:


Despite the high winds, these tulips managed to continue to be happy!


One of the things I love about going to other people's plate parties, is meeting the new to me people. This time I met Brian and Heidi and had a really fun time chatting with them both. Oh, and Chris.


Relaxing post plate party!

For those who are interested, I will, eventually, post more pictures up on my Facebook page. Some of the pictures will go in my Saucer party album, some in other albums. Yay pictures!!

No comments: