Saturday, April 16, 2011

Three blogs, three beers

See how that works out! One beer per blog post. I was going to try and read some of my book, but that didn't happen much. I was graced with the presence of Mr. Chris Telesca for a large part of the afternoon. And my Saucer friend Tim and his family were here for his fourth plate party. They are moving to Nashville, so I might have a place to stay when I go there in the future. Maybe not. In any case, I haven't had as much time to myself as I would like. Ah, the pressures of notoriety.

Keith Schlabs did get the copy of the book that I sent him. That is a good thing. Now if only he loves it and they buy 100,000 copies, that would be great. Maybe they will at least let me sell copies at the various Saucers. I know that life is uncertain. That sucks a good bit, though. I would like things to be as certain as they could be. Closure, or definition are good. Sadly, despite my self actualized status, I do, at times, need a little reassurance. Especially where relationships are concerned. I did the languages of love quiz again recently, and was surprised to find that words of love was not overwhelmingly the first of my ways of feeling loved. Oh well.

Not too exciting a day, all things considered. Very pleasant, so far, which is always a great thing. I spent most of the day reading. Then drove through the icky weather up to the Saucer. And here I am as I type this. Yippee! Soon, though, I am leaving here and heading someplace else.

Pictures from April 15, 2011:


Maybe I should have rotated this picture. Anyway, I just thought it was cool.


This woman loved her dogs. And they were great - very sweet and gentle. Great pyrenees.


Our Indian dinner. The yummiest was the vegetable dish - I will, one day perhaps, look up what it was called. We were both surprised at how delicious it was! Yay Indian food!

No comments: