Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who can tell?

I am safely arrived in Geneva for a stay of unknown duration. My life is in a bit of flux just now and who can tell what will happen in the future. I certainly can't. I didn't envision coming here until May for my mom's birthday, but here I am anyway.

Next on the agenda, figuring out how to bring a little bit of money in while living at my mom's. We shall see.

Bridge club was fun, but my mind wasn't really on cards.

I am exhausted. I drove until 4 in the morning this morning. I slept decently, got up and drove another 6 hours (one hour stuck in construction traffic on I-81 in PA - has to be one of the most consistently backed up roads in the country). I did get an interesting picture or two, but you all won't get to see those until tomorrow.

Pictures from April 19, 2011:


I decided to treat myself to a lunch at the Saucer on Tuesday, since I was leaving town for a while. Cat poured me some tasters! Yum!


One of the great things about traveling by car, and even more better by oneself in a car, is that packing isn't quite as economical. I just threw a lot of stuff in the trunk. I hope I have everything! Oops, forgot the kitchen sink! :)


The bridge spread at Pat's house! I could have dined all night... :-)

No comments: