Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hip Hoppy Easter!

Not doing anything for Easter. I think our Easter dinner is going to be curry chicken salad sandwiches. Yum! Mom helped me by taking all the chicken off the bones last night. I didn't save the bones to make my own stock because mom has three boxes of chicken stock lying around. I do need to make some soup. And I need to clean out her refrigerator. Goodness. I don't trust anything in her house. There is some food on her shelf from when she was last in China (1995 I think). Weird, for some reason I think that 1995 is recent, but it is 16 years ago! Eeek!

We watched Earth last night. Ok, not great. Got it from Netflix.

Ooh, cooked salmon with dill sauce and green beans last night for dinner. Yum!

Got all of the errands I wanted to accomplish done yesterday. The ATT guy took about 5 seconds to pair my earpiece with my phone. Apparently for the iPhone, the earbud needed to be in "pairing" mode. Who knew? Well, apparently he did. The library errand was not so successful. I got the pin reset, but I still can't get online to look up or reserve books. I now have an errand for Monday. I did get my passport pictures taken. Now I need to finish my renewal application and get it in the mail. I wonder how much the fee is...Holy Poop! It is $140!! Eeeek! Well, I can sell my other kidney, I guess...

Oh, exciting news! Well, I think it is exciting. The local foodstore, Wegman's has one of the rice popper cake machines! Yippee!!

I am debating posting a blog about my stealth relationship. Any thoughts? Feedback is always appreciated (though advice is not always heeded...).

Pictures from April 24, 2011:


Poor sad tree. This was our Christmas tree. It is not doing well. It really needs to be planted. This is one of the few times that I wish I had a pick-up truck...


Pretty Library building.


Salmon with dill sauce and green beans!

No comments: