Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday again

Hi Monday! How the heck are you? Wow, it's been a long time! Like a week! Well, nice to see you again.

Will it be a Bojangles/Saucer/Juggling day? Only time will tell.

Meanwhile, I still have to finish going through and making revisions to the latest draft of Diary of a Plate Addict. I got about halfway through last night. I had to intersperse my work on it with reading a book that was due back in the library today. At least I finished the book! I had read it before, but didn't remember because I had read it so quickly. The next book in the series is already out and yet another one is coming out in May. Yippee! Cool series about Nicholas Flamel.

So, if everything goes according to plan, I may be on the road again in June. If I can finish the book by May, I can get copies printed and start a road trip to all of the Saucers during the month of June. That would be nifty. Where I will get the funds to do all this, only the Universe knows.

Ok, time to get this party started. Picture from April 10:


Brunch Chez Schoen-René!

Oh, by the way, I have put up the reader's digest album of pictures on Facebook that is mostly caught up. March is finished and April begun.

No comments: