Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book today!

Well, book and bank. Those are my two top priorities. Bank, so that I can pay my mortgage and book, well, I just need to get something done on it. Yippee! Good thing it is a great day outside! For frogs!

I don't know how many of you know this, but I do have an affinity for frogs. Sometime in the past, I think maybe in college, when I was at Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY, I started to collect frogs. Not live ones, stuffed primarily. Though over the years I think I have accumulated frogs in various media. I am not doing it actively, it is a family/passive sort of thing. Like my mom and hippos.

Did you all know that we often get California's leftover weather? They had a week of wet and cold out there and now we are getting it. Joy and rapture. Did anyone else ever want to be a meteorologist? At one point I thought a meteorologist was someone who studied meteors and meteorites. Sigh.

Ok, picture time!


Some people might find this picture disgusting - I find it amusing - this is what I trimmed off of my face yesterday. I do like my beard to be trim.


The errand to renew my license was more enjoyable than it had any right to be. I think the woman who helped me, well, one of the women, was the same one who I got my license from years ago. There was barely any wait. The "test" was looking into a device and naming the street signs. Only the school crossing and RR signs gave me pause. And I did have to go to the bank and get cash as the DMV only accepts cash and personal checks! I hope by the time I need a new license they accept debit cards (or whatever we use for money at that point).


Look Jimmy! My dinner - homemade garlic toast and spaghetti sauce. Yummers!

Keep warm and dry my lovelies!

2 comments:

ncjeanie said...

Dinner looks awesome! I do love sketti, 'tis one of my favorite dishes :)

Augustus said...

Cate did well with the sauce. But the garlic toast was amazing! :-)