Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Only a month till my 50th Birthday!

Woohoo!! Ok, not really. I don't know what I feel about the whole thing. Not too unnerved. I know I would like 50 more of health and sanity and happiness. Other than that, and world peace, and an end to societal polarization, nothing too much is on my list of gifts. :)

Not whole lot of pictures yesterday either. Though there will be a bunch today. Oh, wait, I took seven yesterday! Eeek! But only three are going up here. More on FB. I took three pictures with people. Two were facebook friends, one is a beerknurd who has been coming to the Saucer more frequently of late than was his wont.


The Barefoot Juggler Sean sporting his pajama jeans.


And the front view.


Apparently the building where we juggle studied in the school of Stanislavsky...

No comments: