Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring is Back!

Hurrah! I can live again! No, wait, I never stopped living. Hurrah! Looks like most of the week is suboptimal, weather-wise. Assuming, of course, that optimal is sunny and warm. Oh well. We will survive.

I am hoping to get to the DMV today and get my driver's license renewed. Yippee! The written test is mandatory, I think. We shall see. I have been putting it off for months and months. Sigh.

Procrastination. Where would we be without it? Procrastination looks like a decent thing - I mean it starts with "pro" after all. How bad can it be? Right now I am putting off working on the book.

Ok, got to get cranking!


On the way to the library, I saw this dress. I just thought it was very bright! :)


This was the most people I have seen at juggling at Method road in quite a while.


A whole passel of kids, whatever a passel is...

No comments: