Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In a couple of days...

It is one of my favorite people's favorite days. Woo hoo. Just a hint of things to come!

So, is there a difference between these two thoughts: I don't care; I'm not attached.

Had a kerfuffle with Cate over the cleanliness of the kitchen. I actually yelled. Not a good thing. I don't really like yelling. Despite the emotional release it entails. Yelling at people isn't, often, an enjoyable experience for me.

There are only four things holding me here right now. The weather, my house and the Saucer. And the only thing holding me in the country, my mom and her deteriorating mental health. Oh, and my house is deteriorating as well. Yippee.

In my life, there have been two women that I broke up with that I probably shouldn't have. Now I would be a bigamist, but that is another story. Anyway, Erin and Ali. Sigh. Oh well. Ain't hindsight grand? Oh, three, Cathy Doyle.

I got a new meet-up announcement about a group forming in Holly Springs - Over 35 and want a baby. Funny thing, four men have signed up and only two women.

What else happened yesterday? Oh, went to the Saucer for lunch and left half of my food there in the to go container. Arg! At least today I remembered my leftovers (from Tuscan Blu - a story for tomorrow)! Hurrah!

Off to picture land:


My quince bush in the front yard. The previous owners were excellent landscapers. Would that I were...


My neighbor's bush...


A white flowering tree - anyone?


Pretty sure this is a magnolia of some kind. I knew some plants and flowers once...


I like the red of these flowers.


And my favorite - the pink flowering tree. Don't know what this one is either. Sigh.

No comments: