Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st

It is a glorious, albeit slightly cooler than yesterday, day. I spent a long time yesterday working on the book. I put up about 80 pictures for Heather to peruse. I also cut out 8 or so more plates. And I am working on the text today. Poor Heather. There will be lots of stuff to do for the next version, but we are getting closer. Looking more like the end of the month to have a final version. So maybe a book release in May. Maybe. Sigh.

Yesterday I felt slightly off all day. And today I woke up with a bloody nose. You know those dramas where the protagonist has a bloody nose and then is diagnosed with a brain tumor? Or a critter jumps out of his head? No, wait, that is more science fiction like. I like science fiction.

We did have Bojangles day - but the portion felt, thankfully in some ways, small. And it wasn't as good as it has been in the past. Not very hot. The Saucer was ok. I shared my table with some Saucer acquaintances. I am waiting for the day when one of them says, hey, Augustus, Thank you for letting us sit here since there is no place else to sit, and let me get your tab. It could happen. But it probably never will. Then off to juggling. I watched for about an hour. Did some stealing with Daniel and then a couple of neat patterns. Came home and did little. Yippee!

Last pictures from February!

Spring is springing. These are camelia flowers (?) that have already fallen off! I just liked the pink against the brown.


Robin McElroy took these pictures. He had to take two because there was not an easy angle to get everyone in at once. In this one Jen and her BF Frank are actually paying attention. Frank is working on a Saucer iPhone App. I put him together with Adam Springs, who loves his Android Saucer app.


This one has Ann and Tabitha paying attention. Mariah showed up too late to be in the picture. And no Shannon. Or Reese. Or Izzy. :)

No comments: