Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun stuff

Despite being the focus of a friend's anger, I managed to have a good, fun, out and about sort of day yesterday. Yippee!

Started with heading out to meet up with Andrea, who I met at the Durham version of the Beer Festival. We have been talking about getting a beer together since then and just managed to do it yesterday. I hope it isn't that long until the next time! :)

Then it was The Machine at Lincoln Theater. I decided to stand at the front of the stage. That way I didn't have to worry about not being able to see. Sorry, I know I am tall, but I do hope that people managed to see around me. It was a great show. And even more fun due to my location. I think I will have to do that again.


I came home on Friday night and was greeted by Caspar sitting in my pants drawer. I think he was saying - "Hey, look, an open drawer. I think I will put my cat hair here. I hope you mind! And, so what are you going to do about? Feed me!" Or something along those lines.


No, that is not me sitting outside at the Flying Saucer. It is a photo of me...Ok, Andrea made me do it!!


The sign is pretty self-explanatory.


My two front of stage friends - Danielle with the dark hair and Barbara with the dreads. Very nice people, most recently from Virginia!


Concert photos - not my strong point, but I did take a few. And a few movies. I don't know what to do with them all. Maybe I will make a Facebook Album of them. Maybe I won't.

Anyway, have a great day doing whatever it is you do with your days!

No comments: