Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun Saturday!

That was fun. Yippee. I like fun. I like to have fun at least once every few years.

First off, I took a picture of a flowering tree in my back yard. Woo hoo!



Then, as planned, I headed off to the Saucer. Very pleasant time, overall. There was a plate party - Scott Day - he asked to have his picture with me. Weird, but I survived. Then Teddy sicked two drunk girls on me. One of them gave me her phone number. I didn't ask her for it. Do I call her or not?

Then off to the first party of Kevin's that I have made it to in quite a while.


Not that many people have house parties anymore, it seems to me. His are always enjoyable. I chatted with a few friends, met some nice people and had some food. All in all, definitely a good time. And fun. :) The people in this picture are Frank, Yolanda and Jackie. They arranged themselves in order of height...

Oh, there are more pictures of Kevin's party up on Facebook.

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

No.I don't think you should call her (assuming it was the blonde)and if it was the brunette hell no. She should have been asked to leave the table. Just sayin' cause you asked ;-)

Augustus said...

Thank you Kim! That is why I asked, I was seeking opinions. And yes, it was the blonde...