Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lookie lookie, who has a cookie?

I do! Actually, no cookie, but I have already achieved my goal in terms of followers for 2011! Go me! Yup, we have hit fifteen. Summer Hill, welcome aboard! I am so excited! If I knew who you were, I would figure out some sort of gift and email it to you. Oh well. Life is like that sometimes. Hey, does anyone think that 25 is a reasonable goal for the end of 2011?

Yesterday I spent much of the day putting together a business card. After getting some feedback on Facebook about it, I asked Vistaprint to print it. Little side rant: The cards were advertised at pennies per card (.02). Then they add charges until it becomes quite a bit more. Still relatively inexpensive (.06), but still...

I mostly just wanted something to hand to people. We shall see how it looks and go from there. Maybe Heather will design one for me. Maybe she won't. She has her hands full right now with the book! I am thinking that I will need to build the Diary of a Plate Addict website. Since I have Paypal, I can put that on there. I can't remember if they have a shopping cart feature. Hmm.

What else was yesterday? Oh, right, bridge night! I got there a smidge after seven partially due to leaving late and partially due to a really, really slow driver on 42 West. Poop on slow drivers! Well, one day, I may be a slow driver. No! I plan to have a chauffeur when I get too old to drive with conviction. Hey, it could happen. Anyway, bridge night - I came in second, so in the money. Three dollars doesn't go as far as it once did, but it is better than no dollars!

And tonight I am going to a play. Yippee! I haven't seen any theatre in a while.

Ok, picture time:


Curry Chicken Salad - yum! I "tossed" this together without a recipe. Go me! The little cooking I have done lately has given me more confidence in the kitchen and in life. Good things!


I did a load of laundry yesterday. Why do I enjoy folding laundry? That is just plain weird, isn't it?


This is the next door neighbor's backyard. Not my next door neighbor, but Alice and Don's (the bridge hosts last night's). It smelled like Spring last night. It really is sad how out of touch with nature I am. :(


A veritable smorgasbord of yummy - I especially liked the crock-potted chicken wings!


The new bridge subs - Cheri and Jerry (or Gerry).

2 comments:

Cindi said...

or Sherry

Augustus said...

Yes, there are a few ways to spell that name...