Friday, March 18, 2011

I have more plans!

Can you believe it? I do have some things to do before I do my plans. Like take a shower. And find black clothes.

Yup, I am heading out of my house tonight at 8 pm. I can hardly wait. Oh, wait, yes I can. I am actually a teeny bit anxious about it. James needs spotlight holders and I volunteered. I am sure it will be fine, but I am still a tad stressed about it.

Had a pleasant evening last night. Not very Irish, but still pleasant.


I found this inside my red pepper the other night! A baby red pepper!!


And this was my pleasant evening - a store bought chicken, a sampler twelve pack of Saranac beers and a bunch of asparagus (which I over cooked).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not Anonymous, I'm Emilia and I envy you the asparagus. And the chicken, mmm, I can almost smell it...

Augustus said...

Hi Emilia! It was yummy despite the overcooked asparagus! When are you coming to dinner? :)