Thursday, March 10, 2011

If Only I Could Whistle

Well, actually, I can. Three or four different ways. I was just having a hard time coming up with a title. That can be a challenge on a daily blog. Oh well, just keep on trucking.

Not too exciting a day yesterday, but perfectly pleasant. I worked on my book a good bit, still waiting for a peep out of Heather, my designer. Hmm? I am sure she is just busy with work and such.

There is a party this weekend, but I don't know that I am going to be able to face it. I haven't been very social lately. Not since the self-aborted Oscar Party invite, whenever that was. I will survive, which is kind of the point of this blog.

Anyway, I did take a couple pictures yesterday.


Artichoke dip take two. I used canned spinach and added some water chestnuts to the mix. Still yummy stuff!


This is the broccoli/mushroom/onion mix before being added to the beef. Yum!


The dish looked better than it tasted. I don't know what was wrong, but it tasted sort of gritty. Maybe it was the oyster sauce? Probably won't try this particular recipe again anytime soon.

No comments: