Tuesday, March 22, 2011

14!

How did that happen?How did I garner another follower! Maybe my scintillating wit. In any case, welcome new follower. I will do my best to not be totally boring!

It is bridge night again tonight. After coming in first two weeks ago, I can be more relaxed. I like to win once every few weeks. Though, like most card games, it really does depend on the cards to a large extent. It is hard to win if you or your partner(s) don't get good cards!

Not a lot of plans for the day. I might do a load of laundry. I will work on Diary of a Plate Addict. There are lots of ancillary things I ought to be doing. Setting up a webpage. Making business cards and flyer like things. I probably out to get Heather to do those, but I am paying her so little, or at least have so far, that I don't want to put anything else in her mind or on her plate. Maybe I will design something and then ask her for her feedback. My main goal today, do decent versions of the collages. I think I have finished with the Raleigh Servers and the Not Raleigh Servers. And the Managers and Bartenders. I have to redo the glasses and then I think I will be done with collages.

I posted a picture on Facebook, and sadly, no one has come forward to identify a woman in one of the pictures. Maybe I will try showing it around the Saucer one day. Probably won't, but it is possible.

Still unlucky in love - perhaps that is why I won at Bridge the other night. I signed up for Plenty of Fish and so far, the typical thing has happened. Most all of the people I initiate correspondence with fail to even respond. Of those that do, none have gotten beyond two letters. Meanwhile, random people write me and I write them all back. I doubt they are people that I might end up in a relationship with, but one never knows. Meanwhile, I am still trying to distract my attentions from their focus to anyone else. And it works for a while here and there. Yippee!

So, there you are. And here are the pictures from yesterday.


Besides our normal three stops, Bojangles, Saucer and juggling, Daniel and I also went to the library, Walmart and this place - Play N' Trade. Neither of us saw anything that we had to have. Though I might be going back...


We actually had a female at juggling. Well, two for a little while. Both are still in the early stages...


And Sean sported his new earrings. He is selling them, cheap, for anyone interested.

No comments: