Monday, March 28, 2011

One more less than warm day

One more less than warm day - and then it is supposed to get back to Spring here in beautiful, NC. Yippee!

Watched one more movie yesterday - it was the third in the series of the The Girl Who movies. This one was sort of the wrap-up of the first two. Not as action filled, but ultimately rewarding. Glad to have seen it!

Also, Jeanie made yummy brinner! (That is breakfast at dinner time.) Kim, her roommate, suggested that Jeanie open a restaurant with that name. Jeanie did not immediately choose to do so.

I got the latest draft of Diary of A Plate Addict last night. A cursory examination makes me feel that we still have a ways to go. I am thinking we might be about 70% done. Today I am going to make a bit of an effort to go through the whole thing at least once. Just a skim through, to see what I can see. Do I have any volunteers to take a look at the thing and see what they can see needs fixing, etc?

Heather also gave me a suggestion for a t-shirt design.

Oh, today is Bojangles/Saucer/Juggling night! Yippee! We will head out around 3 today, is my guess. A couple of other errands need to be accomplished, like Library and buying a ream of paper.


I think I have been to this Kroger only once before. And that was my first visit to a Kroger ever...


On the way back from the store, I saw this house again - one of my favorites!


I had gone to the store to help get ingredients for the yummy brinner that Jeanie created! Vegetarian sausage patties, cage free eggs and home made hash browns!


I really like this toilet paper server/magazine stand for the bathroom. Maybe one day I will get one for myself - if I can find its like.

Let me know if you are interested in having a look at this draft and I will be happy to let you take a peek. But I expect some feedback - no passive oglers encouraged!

No comments: