Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Curry

I think I am going to cook something with coconut milk and curry tonight. And also make a thai peanut sauce. Yum! Glad I am not allergic to peanuts!!


Met grace and her friend Gerry for lunch at the Saucer yesterday. Good fun and great to catch up a bit! This is, obviously, Grace. I think we have known each other a good long time. If Grace reads this, please remind me just how long it has been!


I hope this makes it into the book. Click on the picture and read the last line of the beer description. I'll wait...I guess I am not allowed to drink this beer (though I have it on just about every plate...)


Stopped at Schoolkids records to get a ticket for The Machine on Saturday night. Yippee! They are a Pink Floyd cover band that I have already seen several times, and am looking forward to seeing again! Yippee!

Ok, time to get the day started! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! Can I come over for dinner?

Augustus said...

Of course! When would you like to come? Any requests?

Anonymous said...

If I ever get to Raleigh some time! :)

Augustus said...

You are welcome anytime. And I can also probably find a place around the house for you to sleep! :)