Monday, March 21, 2011

Marvelous Monday

Yippee for Mondays! Bojangles/Saucer/Juggling Day. I can hardly wait till Daniel gets back from school so that we can head out. Until then, I will just have to putter around the house. And do my daily blogging. Yippee. Oh, and I ought to catch up on the picture a day album on Facebook. Hmm, that could happen. (Happened already) Speaking of which, I did end up putting up the rest of the pictures from the fashion show up on Facebook. And one of the models tagged herself and a friend. Be still my heart. :)

Sunday was funday. It started off in a leisurely manner and continued in that vein all day. Jeanie came down to hang out with us. Somehow I managed to not take her picture all day. That is weird. Anyway, we made a brunch which left us all sort of lethargic from too much food. Most of the day was spent sitting around chatting. Then, late at night, Cate made some chicken for dinner. Yummy. And leftover cake for dessert. Yippee!

And here is some photographic evidence.


Cate's eldest is visiting for Spring Break - waving at the camera! Hi Jonathan!


Brunch! Cate made biscuits, Jonathan cooked the bacon, I made the hash browns and omelets. Yum!


Daniel found this extreme strawberry and called it a Japanese strawberry. Looks like a fan to me.


Food round two! Teriyaki chicken, stir-fried veggies and pasta that is good for you. And later dessert. Wow, I am still full!

No comments: