Friday, March 25, 2011

Seventeen!

Welcome Jodi! How very brave you are! And of course all of my other followers!

I started working on the websites for my books yesterday. Not sure yet how I am going to proceed. I think I am going to start with a free website and then move from there. We shall see. Today I looked up my old domains and someone has purchased two of them - Sirius Diversions and Bar Dreams. What the hell is up with that? Sirius Theatre is available, though. Sigh. Not sure what I am going to do about that, but life goes on.

It was a weird and good day yesterday. Weird because it took unexpected turns. For instance, I had thought to be at home all night and do a little food preparation. But that didn't happen. Instead I went out with a friend and had a Friday Night on Thursday! Yippee!

I did, though, get one task accomplished - I worked on repairing my car's windshield. Good thing, since it is going to be colder and colder for the next week. What is up with that? Grrr. Or Brrr. :) Then read a lot. Sometimes I don't read a book for a month. Then I read 5 books in a week. I just finished two rather quickly, the first two books in the Alvin Maker series from Orson Scott Card. I had read them years ago, but didn't go any further because they were still coming out slowly. Apparently a seventh is on the way. I have the third here in the house, so I have that to look forward to. Joy and rapture! If anyone has book recommendations, I am always open to hearing them!

Ok, pictures.


My birthday is coming up and mom was going to buy this stuff for me. Unfortunately I put it on my debit card. Sigh. Anyway, I am excited. The Mandoline gets its first trial tonight - making potato chips. And the glove. The boxed set of CDs is the Second Book of The Wheel of Time Series on Audiobook. Yippee!


Each one of the bits of plastic represents a windshield owie. Eeek! Six of them, and I think I might have missed one or two with the pollen...


My first Daffodil. I am so excited. Soon I will have irises too. Yippee!


Various states of spring - the tree in the foreground has buds. The middle ground has little feathery leaves. And the one in the back looks like its leaves are getting full blown!


I just liked the look of these two highchairs at Mecca.

Happy today to one and all!

No comments: