Monday, July 18, 2011

Lazyish Day

Gotta love 'em! Did not do a whole lot in some respects - though I actually, in retrospect, accomplished a good bit. Sadly, though, a lot of my accomplishments were in Gardens of Time! Currently, I have a mild obsession with a facebook hidden objects game. I play it way too much. Sigh. This too shall pass, though.

Yesterday also saw two new photo albums go up on Facebook - one was from the Ren Faire in Sterling, NY - a lot of not so great pictures - and one from the Connecticut jaunt last weekend. I was surprised at the dearth of people in the pictures. I ought to have had at least one of Karl and one of Candace. Oh well. Maybe next year. :(

And it was quiche day! I went to Wegman's (Yay Wegman's) and picked up exactly $30 worth of groceries. I wonder that there isn't a prize for getting a round dollar amount like that. There ought to be. Hmm. I was trying to think of stuff that I purchased that will last past the quiche and there isn't much. Some soda water. And some Nesquik. Milk, sadly, is in a few of the recipes that I make. And I can't buy as little as I often need, so I end up with milk - which I don't really like to drink. But I hate to see it go to waste - so I bought some Nesquik to make it more palatable when I do have to drink it. Yippee?

I got comments back from one of my proofreaders of Diary of a Plate Addict - one of the pictures that I thought had been taken with my camera, was, sadly, not. So out it goes from the book. And I haven't heard back from Keith yet about permission for using the calendar shoot pictures. Haven't heard back from the other proofreaders, yet. Hopefully soon.

Not a lot planned for today - mom gets to go see the Brain Doctor. We might go see the last Harry Potter. And we have a lot of quiche to eat! :)

Pictures from July 17, 2011:


Cleaner, happier trunk. It does need a vacuuming though...


Before cooking...


All done - yum!

No comments: