Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday is another Day

Or the only day, if one lives in the now. Which we all inhabit, but in which few of us live. Wow, deep. :)

Anyway, yesterday was another day as well. And a decently entertaining one. I got a lot of stealth sorting done. Yippee! I don't think I have gotten rid of that much stuff, but at least I feel like I am doing something. Not really what I should be doing. Oh well. That will come.

Well, I did do one thing that I "should" be doing. (I am not going to rant about "should" just now...) I printed out another draft copy of Diary of a Plate Addict. Today it will go out in the mail to Nashville. One of the stores that got the first mailing. Apparently they didn't get it. I guess I need to spring for a return receipt or delivery confirmation or something. Double sigh.

Yesterday was also plumbing day. The leak got fixed for less than the estimate. Hurrah! I bet a handyman could have done the job for about half of what Halco charged, but Halco is easy. And guaranteed. Both are good things.

In the middle there, I ran a few errands. Got enough hangars to hang up all the clothes that I have. Yippee! Now I just need to put away the rest of the stuff.

We bought pizza for dinner. Pepperoni, mushroom and banana peppers. From Pizza Hut. I like to do that once every few months. I think next time, though, we will try someplace else. New experiences!

Pictures from June 2, 2011:


Before the new toilet.


The new toilet! Yippee!

No comments: