Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wow, ok and pictures from 1/11/11

I got more sleep! I like sleep after not being able to sleep. And it was hot sweaty sleep, one of my favorite kinds. And big dreams, which I also like. The one was really pretty intense. I was going to write it all out, but it would have taken a long time and probably would have only been interesting to me. Suffice it to say that my computer got broken, I got pissed and then ran into a group acting out "A Clockwork Orange."

Here are the pictures. I was hoping to have bridge shots, but it wasn't meant to be.


Obligatory icicles picture. I contend that the ice storm of 2000 was much more intense and prettier. If I can find pictures to scan, one day I will post some. Awesome!


My car was covered in ice. I am serious. Get it? My license plate says Sirius...Whatever. It took me a few minutes to find my scraper.


Ok, so we ate most of the eggrolls before I remembered to take a picture. Darn they are yummy! The fried rice turned out ok. Need some sort of spice. I think I will have to look up a recipe. Sigh.


My perpetual Calendar. I could just take a picture of that everyday. Boy, that sure would be dull...

No comments: