Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Follower and Other Things

I have a new follower! Yippee! Up to 8 now. At this rate I will be in double digits by 2050! Woohoo!! Thank you, new follower!

Is anyone else mildly obsessed with email and electronic messages? It is not quite a cacoethes, but close. (A word from Dictionary.com I got this morning. How apropos!) I check my email at least 5 times an hour. Ok, maybe not that frequently - but still quite often. It is my main mode of communication with the outside world. I write email all the time. Not much of a texter since I don't have a text plan on my phone and do not have a smart phone with a qwerty keyboard. Texting with the phone keypad is tiresome to say the least. I do, though, where possible and where desired by the other person, use my email to send them text messages. But I digress.

I will send email at the drop of a hat. Sometimes they are just little greetings and hellos. I will also send pithy emails full of information and questions. I have faith that emails are received. Yay technology! Whether they are read or not is sometimes open to debate or question, since sometimes they go unanswered or even unreferenced. That is considerably frustrating.

But life is that way sometimes. I have to understand a few things and they are things that help with making it through life happily in all situations. A) Everyone is not like me. B) Other people have other priorities and responding to my email may very likely not be one for them. C) I have a life and need to live it and not obsess over email (or anything too much too often). I guess it all boils down to a feeling of rejection which is never pleasant. It is, something, though, that needs to be accepted and let go. Moving on.

Pictures! Woohoo! What you have all been waiting for!!


This poor bird house needs to be either removed or renovated. Sigh. Maybe that is why my house didn't sell a few years back...


Gotta love blue skies. Does anyone else still see pictures or things in the clouds?


Grocery shopping! Loved the citrus display at Lowes Foods!


Dinner last night - house made beer batter french fries and a steak and cheese sandwich. Yum city!

Almost a month of pictures and blogging every day! Wow! Thank you for looking! Comments always welcome! Happy Saturday! Time to get my oil changed!

No comments: