Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can't Sleep, might as well Blog!

I woke up around 6:15. Not early for some, I am sure, but early for me. I stayed up till 1:15 or so watching the Dresden Files. Almost finished with the only seasons worth of episodes. Still looking forward to the books. I wish there were inter-county library loans, but that would get unwieldy. Still haven't decided if I am going to get a Wake County Library Card.

Nice day yesterday. Didn't really do all that much. I did have a little adventure. A friend from Macromedia days and I hung out together, with her daughter Ella. She lives in the middle of nowhere, as I do. Unfortunately on the other side of somewhere.


The gas station that time forgot...

Ella was a little shy at first.


But she got over it.


Then we played in the pantry for a while.

We were making roast Ella, apparently...

Kate and I had a great chat. Something we do every three or four years apparently!

Coming home, I really did little of note besides watching Jonah Hex, which was entertaining.

Today, though, I am going to make Jiaozi and maybe potstickers. We shall see. I am very excited!

No comments: