Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12 Pictures

Just changing up the titles a little bit. I am still trying to shake my head clear. Ok, shaking it isn't making it better. Sigh.

Fun day yesterday, all things considered. Scary day today, though I might just avoid all of the issues that are fearsomeful. We shall see how I feel as the day progresses.

Anyway, on to the pictures:

Today I let a couple of other people take pictures with my camera. Adam joined me at my table for a bit at the Saucer. The beauteous Mikaela took this picture. (Ok, I don't know how to spell her name.)


The best MOU perk is being able to get the pint night glass anytime on Wednesday that we want. Yippee! I like Chouffe beers, so I got the glass.


George Miller turned 39 for the 11th time yesterday! Happy Birthday George. Cindi and one of his sons were also Flying the Saucer.


Cindi took this one - I think it is better than the one I took.


The table actually was quite full for a while. Dara came and hung out. As did Cate and Daniel for a bit. And Bill. And Jeanie. This is Bill and Jeanie. Jeanie is waving "hi" for some reason, but closing her eyes, maybe hoping that the camera won't see her? Who knows...


I hung out with the cool kids while they were smoking behind the school, er, outside under the heater at the Saucer. I think Robin was trying to hide from the picture? Nope, he was hugging Jeanie, a popular pastime methinks. I was a little fearful of her perching on top of the bench, but it all worked out ok.

No comments: