Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Yippee for Tuesdays!

Pictures from Monday:


Pekoe again - this time grooming Greta! He does this alot. I am guessing it is some sort of dominance thing? Just plain weird if you ask me...


Darn my camera and its slow picture taking process. This was so cute - both Cate and Daniel were passed out on the couch. Sigh. You will just have to imagine it...


The mighty food processor at work. It grated my cheese in about ten seconds. Ok, less. And without any fear of scraped knuckles. Who knew that the cheese needed to be frozen first (which I did, after reading the directions)? I want to make home made potato chips again soon. Yippee!


A goodly bunch of cheese straws. Best when fresh out of the oven, but they remain good for a while. I discovered that my oven is warmer towards the back - so, I need to spin the cookie sheet once in a while for even baking. Good to know! Now, if only I remember it!


I cooked a dinner last night. Made more squash soup - with my own chicken stock! Turned out ok - needs more practice, I think. Cheese straws, obviously. And the main course was pasta with hot italian sausage. The sauce I made was olive oil and garlic, with some peppers tossed in. Yum city!

No comments: