Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pictures from January 7

Here they are:


I took this for a variety of reasons. One is because I wanted to get my picture for the day accomplished early. Another is because it is a view of my bedside table. I think a lot can be learned by a person's bedside table. And lastly, because I got the glass at the Saucer on Thursday night and just liked it! It is shiny!


While running errands I drove past this house. I have driven past it a few times every year for 10 years. I like it a lot.


Daniel and I did our 45 minutes or an hour in the basement yesterday. All the cardboard here used to be in the basement. Hopefully it will go to cardboard heaven on Thursday. Yippee!

And this is the result:

I think we are a few work sessions away from being able to use the pool table again. Maybe even only one! After that, there will still be work, but hopefully not as tough as some of the previous work has been.


Mom offered to buy me a Cuisinart for Christmas. I ordered one from Amazon and it came yesterday. I am so excited!!


The first thing I made with it was squash soup. It turned out pretty well. Not enough spices for me. I will get better. I get to try again tonight.

No comments: