Monday, January 24, 2011

Not a lot of pictures

Sunday was plate and Saucer stuff picture day. I got up and got to the Saucer around 11. Jessica, I think she might be a new Key Employee, was there, helping get the place ready for brunch.


Jessica was hungry and Meghan was trying to protect the oranges from Jessica's ravages!

Brian was also there, moving plates around to make it so that the next few years worth of new plate people will have a place to be hanged, to be hung?, in the future.


We took the opportunity to get our Photo with Facebook Friends.

And I was there to take pictures of a few of my plates that I did not have decent pictures of.


My favorite plate.



Hmm, what holiday was this plate for?


I love the word "Fie." Actually a few good words on this plate.


My intention was to bring this in and set it up sometimes and let people fill in the blank with provided yellow stickys. Hasn't happened but a few times..., so far.


An actual flying saucer!


Lori took more than 100 picture, 99 of them were better than this one. This one just had the sign, which was subsequently stolen...

After all of the photo taking, I went home and basically ate dinner and went to bed. Nice day, though!

No comments: