Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What to do...

Hello everyone out in blogoland. Or in the blogosphere, I think it is called. In any case, howdy. I hope this finds you all well and happy - or at least as well and happy as you can be!

All in all a pleasant Monday. Yay! Spanish class was ok. I managed a 17 out of 20 on my quiz! Hurrah for me. Two of my errors, ok, three, were caused through haste. Oh well. Life is that way sometimes. We also started to learn about commands. Very exciting stuff. Soon I will be able to tell people to "Sit!" Later in the lab we did some more on commands. Apparently we have a quiz on Wednesday about them. And an exam on Monday? Eeek? Not sure what all is going to be on that exam, but I guess I will see.

I am really doubting I will be taking a class next semester. I would like to, but I also need to make time to go out to Texas and sell some copies of Diary of a Plate Addict. And visit the newest Saucer. I am leaning towards January or February for that trip. We shall see. In any case, it would be good not to have to use my alarm again. And I don't know what I would like to take. More Spanish? Part of me would like to teach a class. I still think I would be a good professor. But that may have to wait for a while.

Mom has been on the new Aricept for a week and I don't see any changes yet. I think she is less nauseous, but that is about all. Maybe it will take two weeks for her to get back to normal-ish.

Today, I get to go to the library and I get to study some Spanish later. Huzzah!

Oh, two of my friends put up a cool website about the upcoming presidential election. Don't know that I will buy stuff or donate, but I will certainly vote for Obama before I vote for any of the oh, so exciting crowd of, er, hmm...anyway...

Photos from October 17, 2011:

Ready for Netflix on mom's TV!

Fall sky

Weird artifact in the photo - I swear the chicken was normal when I fed it to mom!

Future pear juice!

4 comments:

Augustus said...

That isn't an artifact - that is the plate pattern showing through...weirded me out!

naturegirl said...

Love the pears! not sure what to make out of the artifact plate.. LOL.. but the chicken appears to look good.. bien mi amigo;!!! quiero que estudio mucho!

Question, if you were to teach what would you instruct?

Sam said...

be sure to stay registered to vote in NC and vote down there where Obama will need you!

Augustus said...

Good idea, Sam! Theatre, Brigitte.