Friday, October 14, 2011

Finally Friday!

So, really, Friday came pretty quickly. It was a short week and all. Yippee! Sometimes it is ok that time flies so quickly.

Still no word from my designer. I am sure she is really busy - and hard at work replacing all 74 plates in Diary of a Plate Addict. And perhaps she came up with a nifty way to make the clear glasses stick out more clearly on the dark pages. Fingers are crossed! Time on that is slipping away slowly...

I studied for my Spanish test last night. I think I need to just write out all the verbs 100 times. Do you think that would help? I am sure it couldn't hurt...And we watched an episode of The Mentalist. That is a good example of a show that is about 80% as good as it could be. Still enjoyable, just not excellent.

Thought I'd something more to say - apparently not today. No huge plans for the weekend. Maybe something beer related. That would be different... :)

Pictures from October 13, 2011:

It is what it is and I hope to get to work on it soon!

Homemade potato chips! Yum!

Bacon, scrambled eggs (with cheese and mushrooms) and the above fried chips for dinner!



2 comments:

summerhill said...

The cover on your book looks nice. Hope your mother starts feeling better.

Augustus said...

Thank you! I think so too, and I hope so too! :)