Monday, October 10, 2011

First things first

I have always enjoyed that phrase - first things first. Well, of course! First things couldn't be second, could they? Or "Here is the second, first thing!" Hmm. Moving on.

The first thing I do before writing my blog is to check to see if there are lots of lovely comments to respond to. Usually the answer is "no." There are not lovely comments (or any comments) to respond to. Oh well. After this huge disappointment, I move on. Sometimes, the words just flow, thoughts that have been bottled up for 24 hours just well up and gush onto the epage. Other times, I have to drag them out kicking and screaming. And still other times, there are words that want to come out, that I decide oughtn't to come out and so I have to talk about something else entirely. Just wanted to let you all know how my little brain works. Thrilling, n' est-ce pas?

I think a woman on Plenty of Fish stopped writing to me because I misspelled "peu." People are weird. Speaking of which, there is still nothing of note to write about in the relationship department. Again, moving on.

Most of the day yesterday was spent working on Diary of a Plate Addict. I am getting closer to being able to replace all of the duplicate plates in the book with unique plates. Yay! My goal was to have it done last night, but it didn't happen. I got 10 pages done. Only 70 more to go! This would be easier if I could work with the file directly, but I don't own the application and have no funds with which to buy a copy. Such is life. Today more time will be spent on the book. Yippee! I really ought to do some Spanish homework. And mom has a dentist appointment. What could be more thrilling?!

Dinner was lots of leftovers. They have been accumulating in the refrigerator and it was time to have them gone. Now, I need to look through what else is in there. Sigh. Life takes a lot of maintenance.

Photos from October 9, 2011:

This great travel container for my wallet and keys came from Ernst I believe!

Leftovers galore!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM! Your leftovers look delicious!
Bosey

naturegirl said...

First things first.. I try as I may leave such comments, thou last week I had a bit of a busy week.. Dr.s appt and all..

I have written my first brew review on my blog site

http://naturegirl-multuminparvo.blogspot.com/

I did have a good time and what I did not mention was I won $50.00 the latter part of the night over at gaming night at a friend of mine.. lol..

I will add to my blog about sunday at the PA renaissance fair and upload pictures.

OH deu! Augustus, there is a sea of fish in the ocean. Mayhaps you are using the wrong bait.?

Augustus said...

Thank you Bosey!

Augustus said...

Congratulations on your win, Brigitte! And I am about to go read your blog! I do appreciate your comments tremendously! And as for bait - I am all I have. :)