Thursday, October 13, 2011

Saw an interesting Harry's Law last night

I didn't know that this show existed until a couple of weeks ago. Great cast. It is similar to Boston Legal (all they need is for Allan Shore to show up - or Gerry with aspergers...) and fun. Anyway, Harry was defending a kid against charges that she was the cause of a girl committing suicide, due to what she wrote in her snarky blog. Of course Harry won, she almost always does, but there were convincing arguments on both sides.

And that was my excitement yesterday...ok, no it wasn't. I had an errand day, which was pleasant. Out and about is always nice - even in the drippy fall day that was yesterday, here in Geneva NY. Spanish was good though we have a quiz coming up on Friday. Eeek! Then when I headed out, I went to get mom's re-lowered prescription of generic aricept, went to the library where there was a new to me librarian named Theresa who promised to look into getting a copy of The Hare with Amber Eyes, to Rite-aid to get mom a box of cotton (she won't tell me what she does with it - hopefully not eat it...), and to the Beef and Brew for beer tasting Wednesday! Oh, I forgot to take back the library book that mom is fed up with, but it isn't due for another week...

I had fun at the Beef and Brew, as usual. The beers hadn't changed much - they are on some sort of German kick because of Octoberfest...so only one beer got changed out. I had that. And a Sam Adams Octoberfest. I liked the Warsteiner Dunkel. And the Octoberfest. Both decent beers. Yay!

And welcome Follower 35! I hope to help you to have pleasant dreams after reading this, the most boring (and hopefully not too snarky) blog on the internet! :)

Pictures from October 12, 2011:

Lovely fall view from my bedroom

Pretty tree!

Flowers in fall? Cool!



2 comments:

naturegirl said...

beautiful pictures, especially the one first one taken from your bedroom ... reminiscent of old country. good luck with espanol friday :)

Augustus said...

Gracias! :)