Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday Spanish Study Day

And I think the studying might have actually paid off! I spent a good couple chunks of time going over the future tense and the imperative. When I got to the exam this morning, I did have some mental reservations, but I think I did better than I did on the last test. We shall, of course, see.

Other than that, not a lot happened on Sunday. I reheated leftovers. Oh, I discovered that mom doesn't really like pasta - especially red sauce pasta. Good to know. I can now avoid that like the plague. It does cut some easy stuff out of the line-up. Oh well. Better to know than to not know is usually my motto.

There is a Spanish Lab tonight and I don't want to go. :(

Picture from October 23, 2011:

My elephant pillow guarding the Wheel of Time Audio collection!



2 comments:

naturegirl said...

Hola Augustus... Job well done on the Spanish studying !!! hope you do get that better grade :) Had to do a three day catch up as I've had an extremely busy homecoming weekend. Sad to read that the book is being delayed a bit. Do hope all turns out for the best thou. Only 1 photo today :( hoping to see more fall .. have a great day .. and dont' forget to go to the spanish lab!!LOL

Augustus said...

Hola amiga! I so don't want to go...More photos tomorrow, for sure!