Saturday, October 8, 2011

No Play

That was a bit of a surprise. Mom and I were planning on heading to see Copenhagen last night at Headless Sullivan. We got there a bit before 7:30 and found that they were sold out! Well, it was opening night. And apparently there are only 40 seats in the space. Whatever. We will go another night.

I spent most of the day working, off and on, on Diary of a Plate Addict, trying to figure out how to make the background plates unique. It is taking a long time and is harder than it needs to be. I am now waiting for Heather to put all of the plates that she has up in the Plate Addict dropbox. And until she does that, not a lot that I can do. Sigh.

Laundry day! I did laundry yesterday, which is always fun. Is it weird that I like to do laundry and cook and wash dishes? Ok, maybe a little.

Speaking of which, I tried to make shrimp scampi again last night, but it still didn't turn out excellently. It was edible, but that was about it.

Today I am hoping to have a little beer adventure. We shall see!

Pictures from October , 2011:

Wet laundry

All those tabs are plates I would like to replace - 50 of them, I think

Cloudless sky

No comments: