Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weird Ear thing

I seem to have ear issues. Nothing horrendous, but off and on, it seems that my ears concern me. Right now, I have an interesting phenomenon occurring: I can hear my heart beat in my right ear - ok, not the beat, but it feels and sounds like I can hear the blood flowing, pulsing, through my ear. Weird, right?

It was a cold and rainy day yesterday. Not as bad today. I am going to go see if there are any Ida Red apples at Red Jacket at some point. And it might be game night tonight, but I am getting ahead of myself.

Back to yesterday. I did end up going out, to go shopping yesterday. Went to Walmart. I was going to go to several places, but it was just too icky. I am still not, nor will I ever be, a fan of Walmart. Just too many bad things they have done over the years. So many little stores that they have destroyed, local economies messed up. Sigh. And our Walmart, recently expanded to be a super duper Walmart, just doesn't thrill me. Oh well, I still end up buying stuff there sometimes, as it is less expensive. Like mom's mixed nuts - in Rite-Aid they are over $10 - at Walmart they are $7 something. That is almost a gallon of gas! Eeek!

And that is about all I did yesterday. I cooked dinner and played. Today I will have to do some Spanish homework. And I probably ought to do all 16 verbs that Carlos gave us conjugation sheets for again. Couldn't hurt!

Have I mentioned that I dislike Flash sometimes? Well, I do. It seems to crash just when something interesting is happening. Hulu uses it to stream movies. I wish they didn't...I watched Glee and Warehouse 13 last night - and somewhere in the middle of Warehouse 13 Flash freaked out! Grrr.

Photo from Saturday, October 15, 2011:

Daily Challenge Stress Relief (not that I feel stressed) suggested I meditate on something from nature - so I picked this leaf!


2 comments:

naturegirl said...

Great fall pictures! Love the little leaf. Appears you had a wet weekend. Hope you were able to get some xbox in. LOL..

Amused with the whole ear thing.. have you tried ear candling? It's very relaxing and does wonders for those lil noises. It's very simple to do . I highly recommend it.

Augustus said...

I have tried ear candling and thought it great fun! And yes, I have been able to get in some xBox. :)