Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Feels Like Monday

Though it is Wednesday! So, hurrah for Wednesdays! It is beer day at the Beef and Brew! I want to get this posted before I head out.

Yesterday was pleasant enough. I haven't heard back from Heather yet about a time frame to turn around this, the hopefully final version of Diary of a Plate Addict. I am guessing that she won't have time to focus on it till the weekend in any case. But after having done all the work I did, I am just happy to have it out of my hands again for a while.

My sister, Juliet, called and we had a pleasant chat. She is great! Very supportive and thoughtful! She did tell me that October 10 was the anniversary of our father's death. That was 44 years ago. Eeek!

I also played a lot of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I love those games. I keep hoping that they will come out with one for Japan, but I think that is, sadly, unlikely. The graphics are awesome, the game play is easy enough to generally not be frustrating. Just fun! Yippee!

And I did some Spanish homework. I was dreading going to Spanish today, but it wasn't so bad. We have a quiz on Friday. Joy and rapture.

Today, I also have a few errands to run - drugs for mom, library and more food shopping. Maybe even a trip to Walmart. We shall see what the afternoon holds.

Sorry for so few pithy thoughts today. Maybe tomorrow will bring pith.

Pictures from October 11, 2010:

I find odd things on the lawn - this was a box of liturgical flyers...

Dinner - a philly creamcheese steak sandwich - we haven't finished it yet...

4 comments:

naturegirl said...

I cannot believe it is Wednesday either.. time as flown this week, either that or I have been busy ! Happy to read the book is moving along. Hope you had an opportunity to read the blog on my beer reviews, I have also added the Renn Faire blog with pictures.

I love Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.. lol.. I play with my 20 year old son.. my other favorite is Prince of Persia.. and of course Final Fantasy IV.. all on XBox 360, sometimes I also play HALO reach live too.. they can be addicting... I'm not very good, but David my son enjoys that I try. :)

The fall pictures are beautiful... and that is one mouthwatering cheesesteak.. I have a pork loin roast in the oven for dinner tonight..
Have fun at the Beef and Brew!

Augustus said...

I did read both of your blog posts - couldn't respond - I don't know if it is my browser or what...

Yay you for trying to play xBox! I am not good either, but I enjoy it...

Happy pork loin!

Anonymous said...

Where did the box of "liturgical flyers" come from? How did it get on your lawn?

Augustus said...

I have no idea! On the porch, I could understand, but on the lawn? No clue! Sent from heaven perhaps? A message that I need to find God? :)