Monday, October 3, 2011

Simply Sunday

I just felt like poo the whole day. Luckily, I am all better now! Well, 89%. Anyway, I did manage to get out the door and do some food shopping. I opted for a pre-cookied chicken from Wegman's. $4.99! How awesome is that? I also got some green beans. And sundries. Like lots of anti-cold stuff. And some Tang. Speaking of which, I haven't had any water yet today. Eeek!

What else, what else...hmm, I did manage to finally get my act together and do some Spanish homework - there is more to do for tonight's lab. And that was the extent of my activity. I didn't manage to do any work on Diary of a Plate Addict - I will hope to do some of that today. Though mom's doctor appointment will throw off our routine a smidge.

And there we have it - the world's most exciting blog post.

Crickets. All I get is crickets. :)

Photos from October 2, 2011:

Garlic Roasted Chicken, fresh green beans and baked beans

Cold Stuff - I don't like to take medicine, but will if I have to!

Yay! Spanish Homework (tarea)


No comments: