Friday, February 4, 2011

Woo hoo!!

We have achieved double digits in terms of followers! Thank you Jim Skinner! I am so excite-imicated! Sadly, though, no recording deal has been offered and the movie rights have not been optioned. Yet. Maybe if I reach 100 followers. Yeah, that's the ticket. Inconthievable! :)

Well, I hope to not disappoint. And as always comments are also welcome and encouraged!

I finally got my act together and finished up the Facebook companion album to the daily picture thingie that I am doing here. Now I need to do February. I can hardly wait. Then again, what else do I have to do today. Oh, right, dishes. Seems there are usually dishes to do.

Book news: designer Heather has said she will get me another draft on Monday. I can hardly wait. I did some shopping around for ink for my printer - color, 'cause it seemed to me that $.50 a page was a bit pricey to print out a draft at Used-To-Be-Kinkos. Goodness they are as expensive as I remembered (having not bought any ink for a few years now). So I ordered some from the internet. We shall see. I also need toner for my B&W printer. Probably back to the internet for that as well. So hopefully, we will have a color copy of the book to peruse on Tuesday at some point. Woohoo!

Josh Blackwell was wonderfully thoughtful and alerted me to the return of The Machine to The Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh in March. If you like Pink Floyd, you really owe it to yourself to get a ticket and check out this show. Australian Pink Floyd they are not, but still a great show! Hope to see you all there! Just save me a ticket!!

Where was I? Oh, right, pictures.


Pekoe looking comfy on Daniel's bed! Peekaboo! :)

I ran a few errands yesterday.

One was to the post office. Our post office closes at 4:30 pm M-F. The first time I was caught by that one was mildly irksome. At least we still have a post office. I think the Tea Party people would like to do away with the government run post office. Sigh.


Kitchen sink pasta additions (ground pork, mini shrimp, medley of carrot, pepper, banana pepper and onion). Basically I looked around the kitchen and the fridge and put what I could find all together and tossed it in some pasta. Yummy, though we could have had a higher stuff to pasta ratio for my tastes. Cate came home and added feta cheese to hers. I should have thought of that. Oh well. If there is any left, I might have some for lunch today!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Can you explain "kitchen sink pasta" please? I envision pouring boiling water into the kitchen sink, tossing in some pasta, and stirring it around. Not very appetizing is my image.

Augustus said...

I call it Kitchen sink pasta - I find anything that can go in pasta, prepare it and the pasta and add them together...Yes, your vision of it doesn't sound too appetizing!

Cindi said...

Yours sounds far more edible.

Augustus said...

Kitchen sinks are just too gritty to actually use as an ingredient... :)