Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weird Dreams

Well, I did eat pepperoni last night. Still I had weird dreams the night before as well. The night before I met a high school friend on the street I hadn't seen in 30+ years. Later, my wallet was pillaged but then turned out not to have been. Last night I dreamed that I was in a car accident - the truck's cab I was driving was not damaged. And later I was weirdly lost. Sigh. Dreams and portents. Eeek?

I know that we can always do with rain, but I know I didn't especially request it. Did any of you?

My fortune yesterday was that my finances would greatly improve. I found a penny on the ground outside Walgreens. Is that it?

Ooh, had a book epiphany this morning. I realized that there was no "day" on beer. What is that about? There needs to be at least one page about beer in a book about the Flying Saucer. Sigh.

Ok, on to the pictures.


Ever so slowly, glimpses of Chez Schoen-René - or maybe that ought to be Chalet Schoen-René - I think that might be the ticket - anyway - this is my bedroom in a middling state of disarray - it's normal state.

I needed these next two pictures to send to Heather for the book:

I got this at the Leinenkugel event at the Saucer a few years ago. I think I traded him a copy of Bar Dreams for the paddle. Who got the better end of the deal?


A few of the many bottle openers I have collected over the years. I think I have lost more than the ones that are shown here. Sigh.


And dinner last night. The pizza was dandy and the wings were surprisingly good. And no clean-up to speak of. Hurrah!

Tonight I am going all out - making half of a real dinner. Buying a pre-cooked chicken, making creamed spinach and some sort of rice dish. I am thinking I am going to cook the brownies, too. Yippee!

No comments: