Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I like my blog because it goes to 11!

Yippee! 11 followers! Am I the luckiest, or what?! As Beer Snob pointed out in a comment (yes, the commenting works now...) 15 followers by 2030 no longer seems like an insurmountable task or unreachable goal. We shall, of course see. I should live so long! In 2030, I will be 69? Is that correct? Wow, I can still sort of do math. Go me!

Poor Daniel is feeling poorly. That is not fun. He got to stay home today, though. His exciting pass-time? Washing dishes! He made sugar cookies last night and there is flour everywhere! But the cookies were yummy. No, no pictures. I almost, gasp, didn't take any pictures yesterday. I don't know why I wait to take pictures when there are opportunities that present themselves. Oh well.

Yup, only one picture yesterday. I might just have to put it in the book...


Beauteous Hope, a Flying Saucer Beer Goddess, looking at the second draft of Diary of a Plate Addict.

I do wish that google/blogger would put in some rudimentary picture manipulation features into their app. Too many times, pictures that I rotated in iPhoto don't appear in their rotated version when I try to post them here. Sigh.

Anyway, for only one picture, at least it was a dandy one.

Happy Tuesday - Bridge for me tonight!

2 comments:

Jeffrois said...

Some follow. Some merely lurk in the shadows.

Augustus said...

I understand Jeff. I figure for every person who follows, there is at least one who lurks...